Asus MB

Hi there,
My partner is a gamer and we're thinking of updating his motherboard. He
likes to stick with Asus so would anyone have a suggestion as to what model
Asus MB he should go for?

Thanks
Linda

"Linda :-Þ" <Consult the Book of Armaments!> said:

> Hi there,
> My partner is a gamer and we're thinking of updating his motherboard.
> He likes to stick with Asus so would anyone have a suggestion as to
> what model Asus MB he should go for?

intel or AMD?
--
Mac Cool

AMD
I have a giga-byte +amd and games seem to play well on mine. Mind you I'm
not a gamer though, the kids are LOL

"Mac Cool" <Mac@2cool.com> wrote in message
> "Linda :-Þ" <Consult the Book of Armaments!> said:
>
> > Hi there,
> > My partner is a gamer and we're thinking of updating his motherboard.
> > He likes to stick with Asus so would anyone have a suggestion as to
> > what model Asus MB he should go for?
>
> intel or AMD?
> --
> Mac Cool

"Linda :-Þ" <Consult the Book of Armaments!> astounded us with: news:40d42675
$0$28959$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

> Hi there,
> My partner is a gamer and we're thinking of updating his motherboard. He
> likes to stick with Asus so would anyone have a suggestion as to what model
> Asus MB he should go for?
>
> Thanks
> Linda

http://www.asus.com/products/mb/mbindex.htm

Depends what CPU he has, and how much money you want to spend
The Nvidia chipset boards are popular, ie A7N*** series...