Acrylic Transparent Case ???

Last response: in Systems
Share
June 19, 2004 8:39:31 PM

I want to buy an acrylic transparent case, this would be my first time
going with a non-standard case. I am worried whether such a case would
accept a standard ATX formfactor power supply (the one I already have).
Cany anybody provide me a URL for such a case that they have that accepts
generic power supplies like those sold at Best Buy, etc.? Thank you.
~Beowulf
June 23, 2004 4:31:42 AM

Might be nice to have an Antec True Blue LED or some other power
supply wich lights up for a good effect.

!