Belkin wireless network XP 64 bit drivers required

Hello all

Does anybody have or know where I can find Windows XP 64 drivers for a
Belkin F5D7000 wireless network card. I have checked out the Belkin site.

TIA Big Dave
2 answers Last reply
More about belkin wireless network drivers required

    Big Dave wrote:

    > Hello all
    >
    > Does anybody have or know where I can find Windows XP 64 drivers for a
    > Belkin F5D7000 wireless network card. I have checked out the Belkin
    > site.
    >
    > TIA Big Dave

    If Belkin hasn't written them yet, then they won't exist. However, you
    might try posting your question in the MS newsgroup for XP 64:

    microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Thank you for the swift reply. I'll check out that group.

    Big Dave

    > Big Dave wrote:
    >
    >> Hello all
    >>
    >> Does anybody have or know where I can find Windows XP 64 drivers for a
    >> Belkin F5D7000 wireless network card. I have checked out the Belkin
    >> site.
    >>
    >> TIA Big Dave
    >
    > If Belkin hasn't written them yet, then they won't exist. However, you
    > might try posting your question in the MS newsgroup for XP 64:
    >
    > microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    >
    > Malke
    > --
    > Elephant Boy Computers
    > www.elephantboycomputers.com
    > "Don't Panic!"
    > MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Wireless Network Belkin Drivers Windows XP Wireless Networking