Belkin wireless network XP 64 bit drivers required

Hello all

Does anybody have or know where I can find Windows XP 64 drivers for a
Belkin F5D7000 wireless network card. I have checked out the Belkin site.

TIA Big Dave

Malke

Big Dave wrote:

> Hello all
>
> Does anybody have or know where I can find Windows XP 64 drivers for a
> Belkin F5D7000 wireless network card. I have checked out the Belkin
> site.
>
> TIA Big Dave

If Belkin hasn't written them yet, then they won't exist. However, you
might try posting your question in the MS newsgroup for XP 64:

microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Thank you for the swift reply. I'll check out that group.

Big Dave