midrange+ motherboard

Hi All,

I've got an ailing A7NX8 that I need to replace. What do you recommend for
a rock-solid, midrange+ AMD board? I don't want to go over $150 USD.....

"Vlad Depovic" <Vlad_Depovic@bellsouth.org> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I've got an ailing A7NX8 that I need to replace. What do you recommend
for
> a rock-solid, midrange+ AMD board? I don't want to go over $150 USD.....

Check out the following. Should be less than a hundred bucks. -Dave

http://usa.aopen.com/products/mb/AK79D-400Max.htm

Check out www.newegg.com go with a MSI K7N2-L or any thing by MSI with
Nforce chips they are usually around 80 bucks