Where to buy controller...?

My daughter graduated from high school this last year and is starting
her first year of college. I got her a new Dell laptop for college
which means I get her old computer back.

It has a DVD burner in it and I'd like to build my own standalone CD/DVD
duplicator. But I can't find any place that sells just the case and/or
controller. Only complete units with drives already in them.

Can anyone point me to a web site where they sell CD/DVD duplicator
parts (controllers and cases)?

Thanks!

--Dave
1 answer Last reply
More about where controller

    Try this http://www.acard.com/eng/
    What I am looking for are some smoking hot deals on either 10pks or
    multiples of dvdrw. Does anyone know of any?
    Mike

    Dave Navarro <dave@dave.dave> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b492d06348d3baf989861@news-40.giganews.com>...
    > My daughter graduated from high school this last year and is starting
    > her first year of college. I got her a new Dell laptop for college
    > which means I get her old computer back.
    >
    > It has a DVD burner in it and I'd like to build my own standalone CD/DVD
    > duplicator. But I can't find any place that sells just the case and/or
    > controller. Only complete units with drives already in them.
    >
    > Can anyone point me to a web site where they sell CD/DVD duplicator
    > parts (controllers and cases)?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > --Dave

Homebuilt Controller Systems