Epson C20UX maintenance reset codes required

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 2, 2004 9:15:51 PM

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Can any supply me with the reset codes for an Epson C20UX (USB) printer
please. It has locked up due I think to reaching it's cleaning cycle limit.
I have cleaned out the felt soak pads and now need to reset the counter.

I tried following up the posters on
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&ne...
but had no replies yet.

Thanks

Chris

More about : epson c20ux maintenance reset codes required

Anonymous
September 2, 2004 9:15:52 PM

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 17:15:51 GMT, "Watcher of the Skies"
<cdwainwright@SPAMLESSntlworld.com> wrote:

|>Can any supply me with the reset codes for an Epson C20UX (USB) printer
|>please. It has locked up due I think to reaching it's cleaning cycle limit.
|>I have cleaned out the felt soak pads and now need to reset the counter.

I throw in "reset codes for an Epson C20UX" and google the impressive
comes up with http://tinyurl.com/6lf7j

Hope your running Win98
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 12:28:43 PM

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Thanx penny, That lead me to the right stuff !

!