Sign in with
Your question
Solved

How to remove Asus smart doctor

Last response: in Windows 7
February 28, 2011 6:29:27 PM

i just recently built a computer and with the mother board cd came Asus smart doctor for the graphics card (gtx470) so I installed it but last night i left smart doctor on and I think it gave my computer a blue screen so i want to remove it and go with nvidea software and i dont think its as simple as just uninstalling it any help as to how to get rid of the program would be great thanks !

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
February 28, 2011 8:51:59 PM

I have it installed right now, and I can uninstall it via the Control Panel's Add & Remove Programs... option. No safe mode needed.
Related resources
February 28, 2011 9:05:55 PM

okay i juts read hat it locked the control of the fan speed on the graphics card to like 675 and i dotn want that on the gtx470 :s
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b $ Windows 7
March 1, 2011 12:30:52 AM

It's software, you can remove it via the Control panel.

Like any software, it's a tool. It will only do what you tell it to. Anything you do with it can also be undone.
m
l
March 1, 2011 3:01:00 AM

okay its uninstalled and now i got MSI afterburner on it. and it seems to be running at around 50 celcius idle i havent had the chacne to push it yet on a game like crysis so we will see tomorow do you think that idle temp is a bit too high ? how would i go about cooling it off a bit more ?
m
l
March 7, 2011 11:16:16 PM

Best answer selected by jaco501.
m
l
!