Flashing keyboard led lights?

Last response: in Systems
Share
July 1, 2004 11:22:40 AM

There are blinking when comp is turn off. Mb is new ASRock P4S55FX+
tnx. for any comment
* Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. *
* *****************************(John Lennon)******************************* *
a b B Homebuilt system
July 1, 2004 11:50:51 AM

Are you completely powered off, or in standby were pressing a key
on the keyboard will power the system back on?

Cap wrote:

> There are blinking when comp is turn off. Mb is new ASRock P4S55FX+
> tnx. for any comment
July 2, 2004 10:20:33 AM

I am configure BIOS to wake up computer when any key on keyboard are pressed,
and with this feature off. In both ways leds are continue blinking. Computer is not in Stand By mode.
I will try to replace PSU because some voltage are higher than should be.
Im confuse due to no error is displayed when comp is in booting.

* Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. *
July 2, 2004 12:32:29 PM

keyboard manual/website says?

*

!