inks... original vs compatibles

Hi just bought a Epsom R200 and wondering if it is time to try
compatible inks again....Been a while since last trying them and gave
up due to clogging, colour matching and other probs. We print alot of
photo's so would appreciate any advice
4 answers Last reply
More about inks original compatibles

    "Mandy" <mandystevens@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi just bought a Epsom R200 and wondering if it is time to try
    > compatible inks again....Been a while since last trying them and gave
    > up due to clogging, colour matching and other probs. We print alot of
    > photo's so would appreciate any advice

    Jettec appear to come well recommended.

    Replaced 3 cartridges tonight (R300). Two Jettecs are fine but my printer
    doesn't seem to like one of another make.

    Got mine from www.svp.co.uk CD/DVD media place.

    "BigBird" <bigbird@int.net> wrote in news:2ppph8Fo00mhU1@uni-berlin.de:

    > "Mandy" <mandystevens@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Hi just bought a Epsom R200 and wondering if it is time to try
    >> compatible inks again....Been a while since last trying them and gave
    >> up due to clogging, colour matching and other probs. We print alot of
    >> photo's so would appreciate any advice

    Go ahead with compatibles, I'm using compatibles from Abacusink for two
    R300s quite suscessfully

    Not very supportive of Epson but there is some useful information on
    this site about inks:

    http://www.neilslade.com/papers/inkjetstuff.html

    Mandy wrote:
    > Hi just bought a Epsom R200 and wondering if it is time to try
    > compatible inks again....Been a while since last trying them and gave
    > up due to clogging, colour matching and other probs. We print alot of
    > photo's so would appreciate any advice

    I buy from PrintPal for my epson C84

    "DD" <tobytoby50@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Not very supportive of Epson but there is some useful information on this
    > site about inks:
    >
    > http://www.neilslade.com/papers/inkjetstuff.html
    >

    > Mandy wrote:
    >> Hi just bought a Epsom R200 and wondering if it is time to try
    >> compatible inks again....Been a while since last trying them and gave
    >> up due to clogging, colour matching and other probs. We print alot of
    >> photo's so would appreciate any advice

Printers Photo Compatibility Peripherals