inks... original vs compatibles

Mandy

Hi just bought a Epsom R200 and wondering if it is time to try
compatible inks again....Been a while since last trying them and gave
up due to clogging, colour matching and other probs. We print alot of
photo's so would appreciate any advice

"Mandy" <mandystevens@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi just bought a Epsom R200 and wondering if it is time to try
> compatible inks again....Been a while since last trying them and gave
> up due to clogging, colour matching and other probs. We print alot of
> photo's so would appreciate any advice

Jettec appear to come well recommended.

Replaced 3 cartridges tonight (R300). Two Jettecs are fine but my printer
doesn't seem to like one of another make.

Got mine from www.svp.co.uk CD/DVD media place.

"BigBird" <bigbird@int.net> wrote in news:2ppph8Fo00mhU1@uni-berlin.de:

> "Mandy" <mandystevens@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Hi just bought a Epsom R200 and wondering if it is time to try
>> compatible inks again....Been a while since last trying them and gave
>> up due to clogging, colour matching and other probs. We print alot of
>> photo's so would appreciate any advice

Go ahead with compatibles, I'm using compatibles from Abacusink for two
R300s quite suscessfully

dd

Not very supportive of Epson but there is some useful information on
this site about inks:

http://www.neilslade.com/papers/inkjetstuff.html

Mandy wrote:
> Hi just bought a Epsom R200 and wondering if it is time to try
> compatible inks again....Been a while since last trying them and gave
> up due to clogging, colour matching and other probs. We print alot of
> photo's so would appreciate any advice

I buy from PrintPal for my epson C84