Thermaltake Power Supply -- Good? Bad?

Any comments on the quality of Thermaltake power supplies. Judging by
the one listed below, they seem to give good value for the price

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-153-005&depa=0

Yassir
2 answers Last reply
More about thermaltake power supply good

    On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 01:44:18 GMT, Yassir Dotsmah Beh-Beh wrote:

    >Any comments on the quality of Thermaltake power supplies. Judging by
    >the one listed below, they seem to give good value for the price
    >
    >http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-153-005&depa=0
    >
    >Yassir

    These looks like an even better bargains. I have been looking at them
    myself. The only negative comment I recall seeing was slightly low
    amps on the 12V line iirc. It was involving a Gigabyte mobo using a
    special power feature.

    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-153-008&depa=0

    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-153-010&depa=0

    In article <40eca61c.49522529@news.provide.net>, Yassir Dotsmah Beh-Beh says...

    >Any comments on the quality of Thermaltake power supplies. Judging by
    >the one listed below, they seem to give good value for the price
    >
    >http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-153-005&depa=0
    >
    >Yassir

    I'm using that in one of my computers right now. I also have 2 of the black
    Xaser Edition 480's. They're very good. Solid rails and extra long cables.

    I always used Antecs but I thought I would try the Thermaltake's because of the
    good prices on Newegg.

    Don't forget to get the free T-shirt.

    Ed

Homebuilt Power Supplies Thermaltake Systems Product