More Goodies from RetroBlast!

The RetroBlast Giveaways continue to grow: please welcome MAME Marquees
to the contest: they're offering four marquees and a full-blown set of
cabinet art (all winner's choice for the art design!). Check out their
fearsome and cool looking "Monster Arcade" artwork, btw!

If you've lost track, here's a list of all the current contests (with
the exception of the MAMERoom Control Panel Giveaway, which was won this
morning by James Clement!):

CURRENT RETROBLAST CONTESTS

SLIKSTIK LIGHTED JOYSTICK HANDLES
4 sets of lighted balltop joystick handles, in your choice of shaft type
and ball color. Drawing held monthly for the next 4 months.

X-ARCADE TRACKBALL PANEL
5 new X-Arcade Trackball game panels. Drawings held weekly starting in
mid-November.

X-ARCADE MIDWAY GAMES PACK CD
50 Midway Games Pack CDs. 5 winners selected weekly starting September
16th and running until November 18th.

ALAWAR PICK 3 GAMES
Pick any three Alawar games (see Alawar site). Six winners, picked bi-
weekly with the first drawing on Monday, September 26th.

GAMEROOM MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND MORE
Win one of two "6 & 6" subscriptions (six issues and six back issues) or
a copy of the video "Pleasure Machines: The History of Pinball". Drawing
held monthly.

ROLLIE ELECTRONICS TRANSLUCENT JOYSTICKS
Four pairs of Rollie Electronics' new translucent joysticks. Drawing
held monthly for the next four months.

MAME MARQUEES CABINET ART
Four marquees and a full cabinet art set, all "winner's choice" for the
art. Marquee drawings held monthly, and the full cabinet art set will be
drawn in December.

DREAM ARCADES COCKTAIL CABINET
Contest Grand Prize: your choice of a side-by-side or head-to-head
cocktail cabinet from Dream Arcades. Drawing will be held in early
December.

(Oh, and I've got a nice, wet trout ready for whoever yells "spam!" ;-)

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

Kevin Steele wrote:
-----8<-----
> (Oh, and I've got a nice, wet trout ready for whoever yells "spam!" ;-)

____ ____ _ __ __ _ _ _
/ ___| | _ \ / \ | \/ || || || |
\___ \ | |_) | / _ \ | |\/| || || || |
___) || __/ / ___ \ | | | ||_||_||_|
|____/ |_| /_/ \_\|_| |_|(_)(_)(_)

(BTW, I prefer smoked salmon if you have it. <EG>)

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad

hudsonite@kornskeppur.jerquerm.com
malalignment@arbitral.engildj.net
Pseudoscines@dialyzem.org
manageableness@Ludwige.net
promerit@Coraw.ne

Deadly_Dad thought about it a bit, then said...
> Kevin Steele wrote:
> -----8<-----
> > (Oh, and I've got a nice, wet trout ready for whoever yells "spam!" ;-)
>
> ____ ____ _ __ __ _ _ _
> / ___| | _ \ / \ | \/ || || || |
> \___ \ | |_) | / _ \ | |\/| || || || |
> ___) || __/ / ___ \ | | | ||_||_||_|
> |____/ |_| /_/ \_\|_| |_|(_)(_)(_)
>
> (BTW, I prefer smoked salmon if you have it. <EG>)

I can have it toasted with the orbital clue cannon first, if you like.
Here, try a piece:

<THWAP!>

--

Kevin Steele wrote:
> Deadly_Dad thought about it a bit, then said...
>
>>Kevin Steele wrote:
>>-----8<-----
>>
>>>(Oh, and I've got a nice, wet trout ready for whoever yells "spam!" ;-)
>>
>> ____ ____ _ __ __ _ _ _
>> / ___| | _ \ / \ | \/ || || || |
>> \___ \ | |_) | / _ \ | |\/| || || || |
>> ___) || __/ / ___ \ | | | ||_||_||_|
>> |____/ |_| /_/ \_\|_| |_|(_)(_)(_)
>>
>>(BTW, I prefer smoked salmon if you have it. <EG>)
>

> I can have it toasted with the orbital clue cannon first, if you like.
> Here, try a piece:
>
> <THWAP!>

Mmmmm.....Toast!

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad

harmonia@bhunginie.bf
inebriation@stauroscopicallyk.int
sillabub@herschelitex.gov
blitzkrieg@tartana.Vishnavitet.cu
philopena@engarlandg.pl

Deadly_Dad wrote:
> Kevin Steele wrote:
> -----8<-----
>
>> (Oh, and I've got a nice, wet trout ready for whoever yells "spam!" ;-)
>

> ____ ____ _ __ __ _ _ _
> / ___| | _ \ / \ | \/ || || || |
> \___ \ | |_) | / _ \ | |\/| || || || |
> ___) || __/ / ___ \ | | | ||_||_||_|
> |____/ |_| /_/ \_\|_| |_|(_)(_)(_)
>
> (BTW, I prefer smoked salmon if you have it. <EG>)

Yeah, but this spam isn't so bad. It's related and they are giving away
decent stuff for free. =]

J-Rod wrote:
> Deadly_Dad wrote:
>
>> Kevin Steele wrote:
>> -----8<-----
>>
>>> (Oh, and I've got a nice, wet trout ready for whoever yells "spam!" ;-)
>>

>> ____ ____ _ __ __ _ _ _
>> / ___| | _ \ / \ | \/ || || || |
>> \___ \ | |_) | / _ \ | |\/| || || || |
>> ___) || __/ / ___ \ | | | ||_||_||_|
>> |____/ |_| /_/ \_\|_| |_|(_)(_)(_)
>>
>> (BTW, I prefer smoked salmon if you have it. <EG>)
>>
> Yeah, but this spam isn't so bad. It's related and they are giving away
> decent stuff for free. =]

No hate here. It's a running gag. Besides, I /can't/ give up an
opportunity to clog a spammer's email list with a few more bogaddies! <EG>

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad

polyporoid@clottagep.uk