Download Microsoft Corporation.img for Windows XP

Does anyone know where I can download "Microsoft Corporation.img"?

Thanks,

Jeff

"Sparhauk" <jhill@You_know_what_to_remove.nospam.texas.net> wrote...
> Does anyone know where I can download "Microsoft Corporation.img"?

What is it, and what is it supposed to do?

"Sparhauk" <jhill@You_know_what_to_remove.nospam.texas.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can download "Microsoft Corporation.img"?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff

It's on your Windows XP CD, did you not read the instructions for creating a
slipstreamed disc?

abxzone.com have guides, or Google.

http://unattended.msfn.org/

http://unattended.msfn.org/