Funky Devil! You Missed a PinMAME posting!

C'mon, Dude, get with it - you've got a job to do.

If your "autorant" radar is off or not working correctly, just look for
the post titled "pinmame".

We're waiting for you. Now get to it...

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Kevin Steele Wrote in alt.games.mame:

> C'mon, Dude, get with it - you've got a job to do.
>
> If your "autorant" radar is off or not working correctly, just
> look for the post titled "pinmame".
>
> We're waiting for you. Now get to it...

Damn, you beat me too it :)

I was searching for the appropriate wit, but you've captured it
perfectly ;)

--
David

SINNER thought about it a bit, then said...
> * Kevin Steele Wrote in alt.games.mame:
>
> > C'mon, Dude, get with it - you've got a job to do.
> >
> > If your "autorant" radar is off or not working correctly, just
> > look for the post titled "pinmame".
> >
> > We're waiting for you. Now get to it...
> >

> Damn, you beat me too it :)
>
> I was searching for the appropriate wit, but you've captured it
> perfectly ;)

Yeah, those wits can be hard to find sometimes, but they're sure helpful
little critters - I've lost mine many times, but if you keep your wits
about you, everything goes a lot smoother.

--

Kevin Steele wrote:
> just look for
> the post titled "pinmame".

/ Advertisement:

This post is brought to you by the "FunkyDevil"© corporation.
The © FunkyDevil © Corporation thanks you for your patronage.
With FunkyDevil © you can always count on fair prices and courteous
service.
FunkyDevil © , when you need Loud Music , anti-RIAA messages , or
crossposting rants on many subjects.

FunkyDevil © 2005

/ End Advertisement :

FunkyArmpit wrote:
> Kevin Steele wrote:
>
>>just look for
>>the post titled "pinmame".
>

> / Advertisement:
>
> This post is brought to you by the "FunkyDevil"© corporation.
> The © FunkyDevil © Corporation thanks you for your patronage.
> With FunkyDevil © you can always count on fair prices and courteous
> service.
> FunkyDevil © , when you need Loud Music , anti-RIAA messages , or
> crossposting rants on many subjects.
>
> FunkyDevil © 2005
>
> / End Advertisement :

HEY! No fair! That made a twisted sort of /sense/. Please ingest your
drug of choice and try again.

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad