Cheapest way to buy the next windows for 10 computers?

While windows 7 has been out, I have bought a few more computers, for my house, Laptop desktop, hometheater pc. Anyways I am managed to get all on my computer to have at least windows 7 home premium, and was wondering when the next new windows OS comes out, what is the cheapest way to upgrade. I think I will need around 10 licenses
Just get like 3 family packs of 3 licenses.
I have heard about tecnet and MSDN subscriptions, what is the story on those.
I am in school, and I hear you can get windows 7 for like $30, but I am guessing they will not let me get 10 copies for $30 each.
5 answers Last reply
More about cheapest windows computers
  1. microsoft tech net account purchase!
  2. SR-71 Blackbird said:
    microsoft tech net account purchase!

I read some where they you can only use that for testing stuff. Is that correct?
    If So what qualifies as testing? I would use it for testing, learning how to use servers and domains stuff like that. But I would also use it for school papers and facebook, video games stuff like that.
  3. you just have to keep the software keys for yourself they cant be given away, for you only!
  4. You might be able to find a deal through Microsoft itself: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/buy/windows-7.aspx

-- Ryan
    Windows Outreach Team
  5. Cool, I will think I will go for the tech net account. It comes with all standard server OS, that would be fun to play with.

thanks for you help.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Computers