Thermaltake Lan Case & PSU Noise

shawk

Hi all,

Looking at the Thermaltake 480w dual fan PSU and the Thermaltake Lanfire
case with four fans. I know there's a fan controller and I do want the
cooling but are all these fans likely to sound like a plane taking off?

Anyone have one of these and can comment?

Many thanks, Shaun

In article <1089806249.18792.0@iris.uk.clara.net>, Shawk says...
> Hi all,
>
> Looking at the Thermaltake 480w dual fan PSU and the Thermaltake Lanfire
> case with four fans. I know there's a fan controller and I do want the
> cooling but are all these fans likely to sound like a plane taking off?
>
> Anyone have one of these and can comment?

No. Had the Xaser III case that has 7 fans and found I only needed to
run them all at 50% speed or less. The noisiest fan on my system was
the CPU one.

--
Conor

life, n.: A whim of several billion cells to be you for a while

shawk

"Conor" <conor.turton@gmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <1089806249.18792.0@iris.uk.clara.net>, Shawk says...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Looking at the Thermaltake 480w dual fan PSU and the Thermaltake Lanfire
> > case with four fans. I know there's a fan controller and I do want the
> > cooling but are all these fans likely to sound like a plane taking off?
> >
> > Anyone have one of these and can comment?
> >
> No. Had the Xaser III case that has 7 fans and found I only needed to
> run them all at 50% speed or less. The noisiest fan on my system was
> the CPU one.
>

> --
> Conor
>
> life, n.: A whim of several billion cells to be you for a while

Thanks Conor, appreciate it. Shaun