Do all 800Mhz Celerons have a 100Mhz FSB?

A guy has both 766Mhz and 800Mhz Celerons that he will sell me for a
light-weight system I'm building. The 766 is new, but I think the 800 is
more desirable because they were all 100Mhz FSB, is that right?
thanks,
--
Mac Cool

The Celeron 766 the last 66MHz FSB Celeron, and the Celeron 800
the first 100MHz FSB Celeron

Walt <NoSpamForWalt@Early.com> said:

> The Celeron 766 the last 66MHz FSB Celeron, and the Celeron 800
> the first 100MHz FSB Celeron

thanks

--
Mac Cool