martin

Hello,
I'm looking for a big tower that has space for two PSUs. I found
some cases with that space (Lian Li etc...) but non with explicitly
2 psu mount points. I would use any other case with enough space
but I'm afraid the PSU won't stay cool enough when it cannot
"breath" (unless I mod it own my own but I don't have the equipment
for this)

Ciao,
Martin

In article <40fa9e9b$0$27276$91cee783@newsreader01.highway.telekom.at>,
Martin <dont@mail-me.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>I'm looking for a big tower that has space for two PSUs. I found
>some cases with that space (Lian Li etc...) but non with explicitly
>2 psu mount points. I would use any other case with enough space
>but I'm afraid the PSU won't stay cool enough when it cannot
>"breath" (unless I mod it own my own but I don't have the equipment
>for this)
>
>Ciao,
>Martin

IHMO dual-PSU cases are designed for fault tolerance and will be expensive.
One heavy duty PSU from a reputable brand will run cooler.

http://www.supermicro.com/products/chassis/pedestal/

http://www.tdl.com/~netex/cases/tower.html
(at least one multi-PSU case here. Good people. I've done
business with them)

http://www.tdl.com/~netex/cases/ps.html (power supplies)

maybe http://www.calpc.com/catalog/custom.html

--
Al Dykes
-----------

Martin wrote:

> I'm looking for a big tower that has space for two PSUs. I found
> some cases with that space (Lian Li etc...) but non with explicitly
> 2 psu mount points. I would use any other case with enough space
> but I'm afraid the PSU won't stay cool enough when it cannot
> "breath" (unless I mod it own my own but I don't have the equipment
> for this)

http://www.calpc.com/catalog/large_server.html

martin

Al Dykes wrote:
> IHMO dual-PSU cases are designed for fault tolerance and will be
> expensive. One heavy duty PSU from a reputable brand will run
> cooler.
>
> http://www.supermicro.com/products/chassis/pedestal/
>
> http://www.tdl.com/~netex/cases/tower.html
> (at least one multi-PSU case here. Good people. I've done
> business with them)
>
> http://www.tdl.com/~netex/cases/ps.html (power supplies)
>
> maybe http://www.calpc.com/catalog/custom.html
Thanks for all your suggestions. I will look around here (Europe),
maybe I find cases like these or I will buy for the same money
tools for modding cases ;)

Ciao,
Martin

Hi, did you check the "Coolermaster CM Stacker"?
Big Tower, " 2 PSU mount points, 11 Drive bays, ATX & BTX, and
real quiet...
It´s an eyecatcher in my living room...

Best regards, A.I.