WPA driver

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

I have a notebook using ORiNOCO Mini PCI Card running Windows XP Home
Edition SP2. Can someone advise me where I can download the WPA driver.

Thanks,

Ray

Mary

It's not actually a driver. Your hardware either supports WPA or not. You
need a firmware update from the card manufacturer that supports WPA, if
available. You can view more info about the WPA software update here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;815485 and download
it here it you hardware can be updated:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;893357