bios post messages

Just fitted new hard drive on second ide channel as master with pioneer
dvr107 as slave.
When i boot there are some post mesages that refer to "fixed disk", but as
they are only displayed for a few seconds that is all i can make out.
There is no problem with drives (all are jumpered right and work ok) but i
would like to find a way to read these messages.
Any info appreciated.

groove

leon said this...

> Just fitted new hard drive on second ide channel as master with pioneer
> dvr107 as slave.
> When i boot there are some post mesages that refer to "fixed disk", but
as
> they are only displayed for a few seconds that is all i can make out.
> There is no problem with drives (all are jumpered right and work ok) but
> would like to find a way to read these messages.
> Any info appreciated.

Try hitting the 'pause' key as the screens flash by. It might take a couple
of trys but it CAN be done.
Ctrl/Alt/Del if you miss the first time <g>

--
º~ david ~º

"Groove" <grooove@FRAGmyrealbox.com> wrote in message
> leon said this...
>
> > Just fitted new hard drive on second ide channel as master with pioneer
> > dvr107 as slave.
> > When i boot there are some post mesages that refer to "fixed disk", but
> as
> > they are only displayed for a few seconds that is all i can make out.
> > There is no problem with drives (all are jumpered right and work ok) but
> > would like to find a way to read these messages.
> > Any info appreciated.
> >

> Try hitting the 'pause' key as the screens flash by. It might take a
couple
> of trys but it CAN be done.
> Ctrl/Alt/Del if you miss the first time <g>
>

> --
> º~ david ~º

I have tried that a lot of times but as it boots so damn quick i always seem
to miss, just hoped another way was possible.
Price to pay for fast boot times i suppose.
Thanks all the same.