Help needed with Bluetooth Networking with XP Pro

August 12, 2004 9:46:59 AM

Okay when I had Just Win XP I was able to net work with my PC Seamlessly.
But since I upgraded to the professional edition; it's quite a challenge.
So I am I missing something here?
Any steps I need to take to get it work? WHat's the difference.
I need sort of like a work through because I have tried many things and
nothing till this very day worked for me.
Oh I was able to actively synch with my Pocket pc over Bluetooth.
The main thing is how can I browse a remote directory and play music and
edit file remotely as I used to.
Thanks

STev
Anonymous
August 13, 2004 12:09:45 PM

You may want to take a look at the, Bluetooth guides:

David Hettel
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices

This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all risks for your use.

!