Computer programmer or serial killer?

i got 5/10

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

MAME: Forever Young!

"SuperMappy" <supermappy@REMOVETHIScolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> i got 5/10
>
> http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

10/10 for me young man! Having said that, I'm now slightly worried about
myself...

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:49:51 +0000, Mother Farquhar wrote:

> "SuperMappy" <supermappy@REMOVETHIScolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
>> i got 5/10
>>
>> http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/
>
> 10/10 for me young man! Having said that, I'm now slightly worried about
> myself...

I got 9/10. I'm so ashamed....

Mother Farquhar wrote:
> "SuperMappy" <supermappy@REMOVETHIScolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>i got 5/10
>>
>>http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/
>

> 10/10 for me young man! Having said that, I'm now slightly worried about
> myself...

actually that sounds like a good judge of character, etc.

--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

MAME: Forever Young!

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

SuperMappy wrote:
> i got 5/10
>
> http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

I got 8 out of 10, not bad, I got every serial killer, and unfortunately
pegged a couple of programmers as serial killers too!

"Pretty good; it seems you know your JavaBeans from your Fava beans,
your slashers from your slashdotters."

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making

SuperMappy wrote:
> i got 5/10
>
> http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

Darn! I was trying for a perfect score, but ended up getting two right
by accident. Funny, they /looked/ like serial killers.....<EG>

"If someone said that they were going to reformat your floppies you'd
have no idea whether to run for it or not."

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad

chorisis@nonprofane.unglandulary.do