FS Brand New UPS for computer or stereo power protection, ..

Archived from groups: alt.business.home.pc,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.computer,ba.marketplace.computers,misc.forsale.computers.pc-specific.systems (More info?)

"James Newlon" <jimnewlon@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> This item is available at my auction on Ebay at this URL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5110709596&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

To be used for a stereo, it should have true sine wave
output. Apparently it doesn't.

-- Bob Day

Bob Day wrote:

> "James Newlon" <jimnewlon@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>
>>This item is available at my auction on Ebay at this URL
>>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5110709596&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
>

> To be used for a stereo, it should have true sine wave
> output. Apparently it doesn't.
>
> -- Bob Day

How did you arrive at that conclusion?