Coolermaster Praetorian- Drive Install Help

Just got the Coolermaster Praetorian case, but I can't figure out how to
install the *top 5.25 drive and the top 3.5 drive*, they don't have seem to
have the same mechanisms as the other 5.25 and 3.5 drives.

The other 5.25s use 4 screws. The other ext. 3.5 uses a rail. The int. 3.5s
use 2 screws and a rail.

Anybody know?

Thanks

In news:10gg6q2oflgco1a@corp.supernews.com,
QZ <nothing> typed:
> Just got the Coolermaster Praetorian case, but I can't figure out how
> to install the *top 5.25 drive and the top 3.5 drive*, they don't
> have seem to have the same mechanisms as the other 5.25 and 3.5
> drives.
>
> The other 5.25s use 4 screws. The other ext. 3.5 uses a rail. The
> int. 3.5s use 2 screws and a rail.
>
> Anybody know?
>
> Thanks

You must have a different Praetorian case than I do as I don't have any
rails. I have the Model "PAC-T01-E1". Got it from Newegg back in
February...link to it here:

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=11-119-029&DEPA=1

Maybe you have a different case...I didn't use the top 5.25 'slot', or
the top 3.5 as I used the bottom external 3.5 for a floppy, and put my
optical drives in the two middle slots as I used black drive faces and my
case is silver and I thought it looked better. But as I said above, my case
didn't come with any rails.

...Allen

morgan

Yes mine too is like yours and I use the top 5.25" slot with no problem, or
rails......

Oh and the same applies to the top 3.5" slot, which I also used.

--
Best Wishes

Morgan

Hard drive noisy......