Which ATX mid tower case?

JF

Looking for a plain jane beige color mid atx tower case

2 sata HDDs, P4 2.8, 9.6"x12" Asus P4C800, ATI AIW 9800 PRO

here's what I've looked at:

startech ATXCASEMID
http://www.startech.com/ststore/itemdetail.cfm?product_id=ATXCASEMID&topbar=topbarp.htm
this one seems nice but I can't find any photos of the inside.

Enlight EN-7250-OX3C36 only 1 internal bay NO GOOD
could you add more internal bays yourself?

Lite-On Beige HT 761B
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-128-110&depa=1
has air duct for the P4 (is that good or bad?)
on the air duct tray, it has things sticking out that look like they
would
hit your PCI cards. What are they?

powmax CP808PL-1
http://powmax.com/pics/traditional/0808beige.htm
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-145-046&depa=1

powmax CP9804SEL-1
http://www.powmax.com/CASE/METAL/9804SEL.htm
http://www.powmax.com/CASE/METAL/Metal%20SEL%20Structure.htm
this link shows inside the frame
seems nice, 2 rear 80mm fan, 120mm front, has 10 bays

powmax 9804-4HL-WHITE
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-145-039&depa=1

casedge 3GTN-152
http://www.casedge.com/tower_3GTN-152.html
has p4 air duct, 80mm fan back and 90mm fan front

I'll probably order an Antec True480 PSU, any opinions?

Is it possible to add more internal HD bays to a case? 3.5" bays

"jf" <jfclay@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Looking for a plain jane beige color mid atx tower case
>
> 2 sata HDDs, P4 2.8, 9.6"x12" Asus P4C800, ATI AIW 9800 PRO
>
> here's what I've looked at:
>
> Enlight EN-7250-OX3C36 only 1 internal bay NO GOOD
> could you add more internal bays yourself?
>

> Is it possible to add more internal HD bays to a case? 3.5" bays

I've built several systems with the Enlight 7250. It has (3) 3.5" bays.
All are internal unless you pop off a panel to stick a (for example) floppy
drive through the front. But seeing as you don't need a floppy drive
anymore, that would make all 3.5" bays internal. Your two SATA drives
should fit fine in the 3.5" drive bays of a 7250. Put one in position one
and one in position three so they will have better air circulation. -Dave

probably the best plain jain beige case is the evercase 4252.

http://www.evercase.com/newsite/2product/index4252.htm