Audigy 2zs and onboard sound

Hi, I just installed a a Creative 2ZS PCI board. Although I like it a lot,
I notice that I no longer can use my front audio panel (pluuged into the
Audio out on the motherboard) to listen to headphones. Is this there any
way I can disable the Soundblaster card hooked to my speakers when I plug
in headphone to the front?

Fitz

Take a look at www.frontx.com - you can have a plug in up front for the
headset (and much more if you want) with a cutoff. When no headset is
connected it plays through the speakers normally. When headsets are plugged
in, it plays through them and cuts out the desktop speakers (Just the
right/left). Set up a profile on the soundcard software for "games" to use
only stereo sound (if you have a X.1 speaker system) and you're all set.

Fitz

In article <Xns953885C3B3645adoNOkenSPAnewsguyMK@216.196.97.131>,
Hadoken says...
> Hi, I just installed a a Creative 2ZS PCI board. Although I like it a lot,
> I notice that I no longer can use my front audio panel (pluuged into the
> Audio out on the motherboard) to listen to headphones. Is this there any
> way I can disable the Soundblaster card hooked to my speakers when I plug
> in headphone to the front?

Nope.

--
Conor

life, n.: A whim of several billion cells to be you for a while