Sticky

Toms Hardware Wallpaper

Reply to rezasam1
404 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware wallpaper
  1. Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  2. Do you have anything 2560x1600 ?
    Reply to inzone
  3. inzone said:
    Do you have anything 2560x1600 ?

    Hello ,
    Please give a subject
    example :
    radeon 7990 & 3d amd logo with metro game ( for example) or with lamborgini car
    or anything
    Reply to rezasam1
  4. I like the Tom's Hardware that you have for the HD 1920x1080 in the first post, I especially like the hammer and Tom's Hardware inside the leaf, just in 2569x1600.
    Reply to inzone
  5. I have that one as my Desktop , looks sick! :D
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  6. Actually I just downloaded it also and it fits my screen and I totally agree it looks absolutely awesome. This is possibly the best wallpaper I have seen.
    Reply to inzone
  7. Clarity is unreal.
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  8. inzone said:
    I like the Tom's Hardware that you have for the HD 1920x1080 in the first post, I especially like the hammer and Tom's Hardware inside the leaf, just in 2569x1600.


    Rain Street Autumn - 2560*1600
    Reply to rezasam1
  9. Fantastic work!
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  10. SR-71 Blackbird said:
    Fantastic work!

    thank you
    Reply to rezasam1
  11. Insane clarity I'm wanting to wipe the water off my screen it's so real looking. The 2560x1600 is even better.
    Reply to inzone
  12. That is really cool. Could you do this with our newer logo too? Would be awesome to share on our FB page for any of our uber-users who might want to use this. :)
    Reply to jpishgar
  13. Great idea Joe!
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  14. Thank you these are nice.New logo in RED is awesome.
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  15. I want them all, I can't choose, now what do I do. :pt1cable:
    Reply to inzone
  16. As a big CoD gamer, I'd love to see a 3d logo added to a Call of Duty image.

    How's this one? Think you can work with that? Specifically the soldier in the center with the assault rifle. The rest could be edited out and replaced with a cool backdrop.

    By the way, do you do this professionally or is this just a hobby?
    Reply to Apanzee
  17. Apanzee said:
    As a big CoD gamer, I'd love to see a 3d logo added to a Call of Duty image.

    How's this one? Think you can work with that? Specifically the soldier in the center with the assault rifle. The rest could be edited out and replaced with a cool backdrop.

    By the way, do you do this professionally or is this just a hobby?

    hi
    3d logo ? AMD or nvidia or intel ?
    or tomsharware 3d text
    and size please ( 1920*1080 or ....)
    Reply to rezasam1
  18. Do you also do Avatars and forum signatures ? Is this a hobby for you or do you run a business with this type of thing ?
    Reply to inzone
  19. Tom's Logo please, :p

    And anything above 1920x1080 is good. The linked image is 2560x1600, so you could leave it as is or downscale it to 1080p.
    Reply to Apanzee
  20. inzone said:
    Do you also do Avatars and forum signatures ? Is this a hobby for you or do you run a business with this type of thing ?

    yes i do , this is a hobby for me , not for business
    Reply to rezasam1
  21. Wow nice hobby.
    Reply to inzone
  22. Love it.

    You should really think about doing graphic design for business. You could design ads for magazines or billboards.
    Reply to Apanzee
  23. Unreal , we really appreciate your efforts.

    Your eye for detail is incredible.
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  24. tomsHARDWARE Avatar



    Reply to rezasam1
  25. I can't get the hammer avatar to work , every time I go to add it the one above it shows up.
    Can you post just the black hammer by itself ?
    Reply to inzone
  26. inzone said:
    I can't get the hammer avatar to work , every time I go to add it the one above it shows up.
    Can you post just the black hammer by itself ?


    Reply to Apanzee
  27. Classy wallpaper and nice gifs.
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  28. Thanks Apanzee it worked, as you can see.
    Reply to inzone
  29. No prob inzone.

    @rezasam1, nice dirt3 one.
    Reply to Apanzee





  30. Reply to rezasam1
  31. That is a SICK Wallpaper great job ^
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  32. Very nice work! What are you using to create all these? (just curious)

    A 'period authentic' (1960's looking) Saturn V rocket with the Tom's logo on liftoff would be pretty snazzy as well...

    Possibly an AMD & nVidia themed pair of dragsters?
    Reply to rubix_1011
  33. hi , thank you

    i'm using photoshop&AfterEffects to create Wallpapers and Animated Short , using AfterEffects&Flash to create FlashBanner and Gif Animated

    please give me a sample picture for Saturn V rocket 1960
    Reply to rezasam1
  34. Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  35. Reply to rezasam1
  36. Sweet!!!!!Perfecto!!!!!!
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  37. Someone needs to get this guy a job, lol.

    I'd pay good money for an ad with a photo like that promoting my company/site/business.
    Reply to Apanzee
  38. He's a true Professional , design is flawless.
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Comics Hardware Wallpaper HD