color laser

I am looking for a decent quality but cheap to operate color laser printer.
I am currently looking at QMS (Konica Minolta) 2300W. Can you find one for
less than US$420? Are there other good candidates?
1 answer Last reply
More about color laser

    In message <qQo_c.5767$Vl5.4240@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
    Johnny <someone@somewhere.net> writes
    >I am looking for a decent quality but cheap to operate color laser printer.
    >I am currently looking at QMS (Konica Minolta) 2300W. Can you find one for
    >less than US$420? Are there other good candidates?

    The Samsung 500 or whatever it is called and the Xerox version of the
    same machine are both around £200 now.

    --
    Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
    tlatwightpropertydotcom