Aquamark - What does it mean?

Sandman

The number I get from Aquamark - what do I do with it? It says I get 19000
something, but I don't know if that's good or bad. Their site doesn't seem to
have any tables to compare values between systems (as far as I could see).

Anyone knows?

--
Sandman[.net]

In article <mr-FEED7C.14404105082004@individual.net>, Sandman says...
> The number I get from Aquamark - what do I do with it? It says I get 19000
> something, but I don't know if that's good or bad. Their site doesn't seem to
> have any tables to compare values between systems (as far as I could see).
>
> Anyone knows?

You need to go here:

http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_userhome.php

--
Conor

life, n.: A whim of several billion cells to be you for a while

Sandman

In article <MPG.1b7c4d6e4a64ab1d989949@news.claranews.com>,
Conor <conor.turton@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article <mr-FEED7C.14404105082004@individual.net>, Sandman says...
> The number I get from Aquamark - what do I do with it? It says I get
> 19000 something, but I don't know if that's good or bad. Their site
> doesn't seem to have any tables to compare values between systems (as
> far as I could see).
>>
>> Anyone knows?
>
> You need to go here:
> http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_userhome.php