Free Original Epson Ink Cartridge #TO423

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 4, 2004 7:16:40 PM

Hi!
I bought the wrong cartridge, for my Epson C64. If you email me your
address I will mail it to you, FREE OF CHARGE, including postage. I
don't know what Epson printer it's for, but it is still shrink
wrapped.

It wouldn't pay me to return itfor credit because these sneaky vendors
charge $5.00 for shipping and $5.00 for the product. If I return it,
I don't get my shipping charge back. Why pay postage for nothing?
Would rather give it away!

Mike
patsavura9 ampersand, wmconnect dot com
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 11:44:06 AM

On 4 Sep 2004 15:16:40 -0700, axipolti@yahoo.com (Michael P Gabriel)
wrote:

>Hi!
>I bought the wrong cartridge, for my Epson C64. If you email me your
>address I will mail it to you, FREE OF CHARGE, including postage. I
>don't know what Epson printer it's for, but it is still shrink
>wrapped.

T0423 is a magenta ink cartridge for the Stylus CX5200, Stylus CX5400
and Stylus C82.
!