Free Original Epson Ink Cartridge #TO423

Hi!
I bought the wrong cartridge, for my Epson C64. If you email me your
address I will mail it to you, FREE OF CHARGE, including postage. I
don't know what Epson printer it's for, but it is still shrink
wrapped.

It wouldn't pay me to return itfor credit because these sneaky vendors
charge $5.00 for shipping and $5.00 for the product. If I return it,
I don't get my shipping charge back. Why pay postage for nothing?
Would rather give it away!

Mike
patsavura9 ampersand, wmconnect dot com
1 answer Last reply
More about free original epson cartridge to423

    On 4 Sep 2004 15:16:40 -0700, axipolti@yahoo.com (Michael P Gabriel)
    wrote:

    >Hi!
    >I bought the wrong cartridge, for my Epson C64. If you email me your
    >address I will mail it to you, FREE OF CHARGE, including postage. I
    >don't know what Epson printer it's for, but it is still shrink
    >wrapped.

    T0423 is a magenta ink cartridge for the Stylus CX5200, Stylus CX5400
    and Stylus C82.

Printers Epson Peripherals