Memory error and system stop

AMD 1.6G, 128m DDR, win98, Creative RivaTNT video card, windows 98.
My home-built computer has strange error. I don't know where the
problem is from whether video card, system memory, or window98 files.
My video card is old one. It defintely can't run the today high
graphic
program. It can't even run MS flight simulator 2004. Sometimes
Internet explore
stop running and the system freezes. Sometimes the system displayed
out of memory error. I still don't where the error came from..

mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk (Red Cloud) wrote in message news:<1c9e1197.0408082232.202c123d@posting.google.com>...
> AMD 1.6G, 128m DDR, win98, Creative RivaTNT video card, windows 98.
> My home-built computer has strange error. I don't know where the
> problem is from whether video card, system memory, or window98 files.
> My video card is old one. It defintely can't run the today high
> graphic
> program. It can't even run MS flight simulator 2004. Sometimes
> Internet explore
> stop running and the system freezes. Sometimes the system displayed
> out of memory error. I still don't where the error came from..

I think the creative Rivt TNt video card. It's too old too slow to match
AMD 1.6G.