wireless on 2 networks

my laptop (xp prof) has been set-up to access my
company network, now, at home we have now got a
wireless access point, how do i set-up the laptop
to use this as well, without upsetting the
settings for work?
or can anyone point me to a web site with the
details.
roy

Hi
May be this can Help:
http://www.ezlan.net/faq#fewtcp-ip

Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Roy Collingwood" <roy@roycollingwood.co.uk> wrote in message
> my laptop (xp prof) has been set-up to access my
> company network, now, at home we have now got a
> wireless access point, how do i set-up the laptop
> to use this as well, without upsetting the
> settings for work?
> or can anyone point me to a web site with the
> details.
> roy

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

do not, DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT!! change it from the office domain to a
workgroup! or you will be back in here asking why you can't login at all.

besides that if it is set to use dhcp in the office you may have to do
ipconfig/release then ipconfig/renew when you bring it up at home. if it is
set with a static ip in the office you may have to add another network
connection with dhcp or different static address that matches your home
network range.