Motherboard for 1.33GHz AMD Thunderbird

Hi, I have a 1.33GHz AMD thunderbird processor and am looking to get a
new motherboard for it but am not sure if the ones i'm looking at are
compatible. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on it, just
get something that works. I was looking at newegg.com and found this:

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=13-185-010&DEPA=0

could you please comment on whether you think this motherboard would
work with my processor or not and if not which one would. Thanks in
advance!

Deepak

"Deepak Gupta" <dgupta@umich.edu> wrote in message
> Hi, I have a 1.33GHz AMD thunderbird processor and am looking to get a
> new motherboard for it but am not sure if the ones i'm looking at are
> compatible. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on it, just
> get something that works. I was looking at newegg.com and found this:

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=13-185-010&DEPA=0

> could you please comment on whether you think this motherboard would
> work with my processor or not and if not which one would. Thanks in
> advance!
>
> Deepak

Yes, you will need PC2700 memories to make it perky
JPS