Built in wireless laptop?

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Newer laptops mention the wireless capability is bulit in? Do these get
configured the same as a if it had a wireless adapter card? Where can I read
about this?
Thanks
Frank

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"Frank" <stratster68@IHATESPAMworldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Newer laptops mention the wireless capability is bulit in? Do these get
> configured the same as a if it had a wireless adapter card? Where can I
> read about this?
> Thanks
> Frank

yes, they are exactly the same as if they had an adapter card, you just
can't forget it at home or in the office when you go on the road.

Clark

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

Intel sells one type. Look for Internal wireless or miniPC.

http://www.intel.com/network/connectivity/products/wireless/prowireless_mobile.htm

Clark