Built in wireless laptop?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
June 29, 2005 12:28:25 PM

Newer laptops mention the wireless capability is bulit in? Do these get
configured the same as a if it had a wireless adapter card? Where can I read
about this?
Thanks
Frank

More about : built wireless laptop

June 29, 2005 5:14:35 PM

"Frank" <stratster68@IHATESPAMworldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Newer laptops mention the wireless capability is bulit in? Do these get
> configured the same as a if it had a wireless adapter card? Where can I
> read about this?
> Thanks
> Frank

yes, they are exactly the same as if they had an adapter card, you just
can't forget it at home or in the office when you go on the road.
June 29, 2005 5:44:42 PM

Intel sells one type. Look for Internal wireless or miniPC.

http://www.intel.com/network/connectivity/products/wire...

Clark

!