Built in wireless laptop?

Newer laptops mention the wireless capability is bulit in? Do these get
configured the same as a if it had a wireless adapter card? Where can I read
about this?
Thanks
Frank
2 answers Last reply
More about built wireless laptop

    "Frank" <stratster68@IHATESPAMworldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > Newer laptops mention the wireless capability is bulit in? Do these get
    > configured the same as a if it had a wireless adapter card? Where can I
    > read about this?
    > Thanks
    > Frank

    yes, they are exactly the same as if they had an adapter card, you just
    can't forget it at home or in the office when you go on the road.

    Intel sells one type. Look for Internal wireless or miniPC.

    http://www.intel.com/network/connectivity/products/wireless/prowireless_mobile.htm

    Clark

    "Frank" <stratster68@IHATESPAMworldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > Newer laptops mention the wireless capability is bulit in? Do these get
    > configured the same as a if it had a wireless adapter card? Where can I
    > read about this?
    > Thanks
    > Frank

Wireless Laptops Networking Wireless Adapter Microsoft Wireless Networking