New (official Epson) inkjet cartridges cost the same as a ..

So, here I am, trying to decide which is a better idea: Buy new
cartridges for my Epson C60, or get a cheap new printer that comes
loaded with new cartridges ::rolling eyes::

OF COURSE I buy "Epson compatible" cartridges at a tiny fraction of the
price. If they screw up my printer, I'll just buy a new printer!

Andrew

Pick up one of their 3 in 1 machines
The Epson CX5400 is being discounted and added rebates in a few stores.
It scans well
It prints photo's all to good.
Prints text in a flash
New ink yep, it is a bit,, but have yet to replace the ones in this over the
last four months.
Havent printed alot of pics, those I have,, have been very pleased with the
results.

"ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
So, here I am, trying to decide which is a better idea: Buy new
cartridges for my Epson C60, or get a cheap new printer that comes
loaded with new cartridges ::rolling eyes::

OF COURSE I buy "Epson compatible" cartridges at a tiny fraction of the
price. If they screw up my printer, I'll just buy a new printer!

"ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
> So, here I am, trying to decide which is a better idea: Buy new
> cartridges for my Epson C60, or get a cheap new printer that comes
> loaded with new cartridges ::rolling eyes::
>
> OF COURSE I buy "Epson compatible" cartridges at a tiny fraction of the
> price. If they screw up my printer, I'll just buy a new printer!

Epson may make lousy printers but their not stupid. The ink tanks aren't
full.