Make a new PC from old hardware

Hi there!
I got this hardware:

* Pentium 3 Mobile 600Mhz
* HDD 2.5'' 20GB
* 128 MB RAM
* PCMCIA Ethernet Card

What i want:

* A case for the new PC. A little case (CUBE CASE) with Power Unit in
it
* A motherboard were i can connect the Pentium 3 Mobile
* And if possible a video card in the motherboard (built-in)

Objective: Make a small server for home (Linux based)

Please reply with links for solutions.
Money is a issue, so cheap is good for me :D

www.google.com
--
McQualude

In article <cfef9n$hsj@odak26.prod.google.com>,
jorge.laranjo@gmail.com says...
> Hi there!
> I got this hardware:
>
> * Pentium 3 Mobile 600Mhz
> * HDD 2.5'' 20GB
> * 128 MB RAM
> * PCMCIA Ethernet Card

First, you'll need to find a MB that fits that P3 Mobile
chip. You'll need the technical name of the slot and
then do some searching over at pricescan or bizrate for
a motherboard to fit. Possibly you'll be able to get a
microATX motherboard (think that's the name). Those
aren't quite as small as miniITX, but close enough.

The PCMCIA ethernet card I can't imagine is going to do
much good unless your motherboard supports PCMCIA.
(Besides, a lot of the MBs come with ethernet, or you
can get a gigabit card for $30.)

128MB of RAM isn't enough. You should bump that up to
512MB (again, you'll need to get specs from whatever MB
you end up with).