Refurbished color laser printer?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
September 6, 2004 5:59:18 PM

Are these used printers come with full toner sets? The price for the
QMS/Minolta MagicColor 2300DL ($380 total) is great but are there any risks
in buying a used printer? Would there be wear and tear that might affect
color registration etc? If something goes wrong, it's a 75lbs baby to be
shipping around. This is the main reason I am a bit hesitated. Thanks for
advices.
September 6, 2004 5:59:19 PM

Now are you talking used or refurbished? If refurbished,by who? If it is by
Minolta,it most likely will have a warranty.Most manufacturer refurbs are as
good as new.
"leo" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> Are these used printers come with full toner sets? The price for the
> QMS/Minolta MagicColor 2300DL ($380 total) is great but are there any
risks
> in buying a used printer? Would there be wear and tear that might affect
> color registration etc? If something goes wrong, it's a 75lbs baby to be
> shipping around. This is the main reason I am a bit hesitated. Thanks for
> advices.

Anonymous
September 7, 2004 12:59:55 PM

In message <W2__c.7547$Vl5.1217@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>, leo
<someone@somewhere.net> writes
>Are these used printers come with full toner sets? The price for the
>QMS/Minolta MagicColor 2300DL ($380 total) is great but are there any risks
>in buying a used printer? Would there be wear and tear that might affect
>color registration etc? If something goes wrong, it's a 75lbs baby to be
>shipping around. This is the main reason I am a bit hesitated. Thanks for
>advices.

Have you looked at the Samsung/Xerox cheap one, a new one will probably
be less than that.

--
Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
tlatwightpropertydotcom