Disk drive question

I think my present drive is starting to die. When I want to change a
disk, the tray goes out and in without stopping. I've been grabbing the
tray and physically holding it to change disk. Gonna die soon?
1 answer Last reply
More about disk drive question

    "ill" <artform@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I think my present drive is starting to die. When I want to change a
    > disk, the tray goes out and in without stopping. I've been grabbing the
    > tray and physically holding it to change disk. Gonna die soon?

    Maybe. But there are some viruses that cause this, also. -Dave

Homebuilt Hardware Disk Drive Systems