Printer Calibrates but Doesn't Print

I have a HP 1210 - All-in-one Printer installed on Windows XP Pro (USB
Port). All indications are that the communications are working fine between
the computer and printer, I can even run the calibration. However when I
try to print the test page, or anything else, the printer icon appears in
the task bar for a short time and then disappears without printing anything.
It also appears in the Document Print List and then disappears without
printing anything.

I have tried reinstalling the drivers and resetting the printer and
computer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Graham
1 answer Last reply
More about printer calibrates doesn print

    "Graham" <gvincent@look.ca> wrote in message
    > I have a HP 1210 - All-in-one Printer installed on Windows XP Pro (USB
    > Port). All indications are that the communications are working fine
    between
    > the computer and printer, I can even run the calibration. However when I
    > try to print the test page, or anything else, the printer icon appears in
    > the task bar for a short time and then disappears without printing
    anything.
    > It also appears in the Document Print List and then disappears without
    > printing anything.
    >
    > I have tried reinstalling the drivers and resetting the printer and
    > computer.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be appreciated!

    Sure sounds like a driver issue to me. I'd try starting in safe mode.
    Before you do anything drastic like reinstalling windows try a new USB cable

    > Graham

Printers Communications Computer Hewlett Packard Peripherals