OS language change on iPaq 1930

August 13, 2004 3:28:02 PM

Hello,

I have an iPaq 1930 installed in french with Windows for PocketPC2003. I'd
like to sell it, but my potential customer would like to know whther it is
possible to have the OS language changed to German.

Any idea ?

Lorenzo
Anonymous
August 13, 2004 3:28:03 PM

For that you'll have to contact HP and ask them to reflash the unit
with the German version of Windows Mobile 2003, which may cost money.

~S.

--
ACE!!! a.k.a. ~S.