CotyTech power suply

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

What has been your experience, if any, with CotyTech PSUs?

Is there enough difference in reliability to make it worth my while to
move up from a CotyTech 350 to an Antec 450 even though I probably
don't need the extra power?

TIA,

Dave

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:31:38 GMT, newbie@respectful.com (Dave) wrote:

>What has been your experience, if any, with CotyTech PSUs?
>
>Is there enough difference in reliability to make it worth my while to
>move up from a CotyTech 350 to an Antec 450 even though I probably
>don't need the extra power?
>
>TIA,
>
>Dave
I would go with the Antec True Power line of PSU... very stable..

Glenn
A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd

Antec is a HIGH Quality power supply unit that is conservatively rated and
will give years of trouble free service. The CotyTech is inexpensive, and
you get what you pay for.

--
DaveW

"Dave" <newbie@respectful.com> wrote in message
> What has been your experience, if any, with CotyTech PSUs?
>
> Is there enough difference in reliability to make it worth my while to
> move up from a CotyTech 350 to an Antec 450 even though I probably
> don't need the extra power?
>
> TIA,
>
> Dave

shawk

<Glenn M> wrote in message
> On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:31:38 GMT, newbie@respectful.com (Dave) wrote:
>
> >What has been your experience, if any, with CotyTech PSUs?
> >
> >Is there enough difference in reliability to make it worth my while to
> >move up from a CotyTech 350 to an Antec 450 even though I probably
> >don't need the extra power?
> >
> >TIA,
> >
> >Dave
> I would go with the Antec True Power line of PSU... very stable..
>
> Glenn
> A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd

Its almost guaranteed you will need the power going forward - if you buy the
Cotywhoever you will still have to buy something like the Antec in the
future so why pay for both. Get the Antec would be my advice. Shaun