Windows XP SP2 with Slipstreamed disk

I slipstreamed the above and when I goto setup with a fresh install, I see
at the beginning it says, "180 day SP2 License agreement" and then all the
legal stuff. Does this mean that the Beta SP2 will cease to function after
this, self un-install or what? Or is it just a nag screen and not to worry
about?

TIA,

Doug

whoops, wrong group guys, sorry......

Doug

"Doug" <DZappyNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I slipstreamed the above and when I goto setup with a fresh install, I
see
> at the beginning it says, "180 day SP2 License agreement" and then all
the
> legal stuff. Does this mean that the Beta SP2 will cease to function
after
> this, self un-install or what? Or is it just a nag screen and not to
worry
> about?
>
> TIA,
>
> Doug

It means it will fail to work after 180 days.

--
DaveW