Windows XP SP2 with Slipstreamed disk

I slipstreamed the above and when I goto setup with a fresh install, I see
at the beginning it says, "180 day SP2 License agreement" and then all the
legal stuff. Does this mean that the Beta SP2 will cease to function after
this, self un-install or what? Or is it just a nag screen and not to worry
about?

TIA,

Doug
2 answers Last reply
More about windows slipstreamed disk

    whoops, wrong group guys, sorry......

    Doug

    "Doug" <DZappyNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I slipstreamed the above and when I goto setup with a fresh install, I
    see
    > at the beginning it says, "180 day SP2 License agreement" and then all
    the
    > legal stuff. Does this mean that the Beta SP2 will cease to function
    after
    > this, self un-install or what? Or is it just a nag screen and not to
    worry
    > about?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Doug

    It means it will fail to work after 180 days.

    --
    DaveW

    "Doug" <DZappyNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I slipstreamed the above and when I goto setup with a fresh install, I
    see
    > at the beginning it says, "180 day SP2 License agreement" and then all
    the
    > legal stuff. Does this mean that the Beta SP2 will cease to function
    after
    > this, self un-install or what? Or is it just a nag screen and not to
    worry
    > about?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Doug