Sign in with
Your question

Viewsonic A90f monitor

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
December 26, 2001 8:41:11 AM

I am thinking of buying this monitor.
Does anyone have any experience with it?
How does it compare to the other 19" Viewsonics?
Please take a look at it here and tell me what you think.http://www.viewsonic.com/products/crt_a90f.cfm

More about : viewsonic a90f monitor

December 31, 2001 2:42:28 PM

I own The Viewsonic A90 for now 2 years (Maybe the A90f is a new revision!?!). I'm very satisfied with it and the colors are as bright as there was 2 years ago. The best monitor I owned.

It's better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick!
March 3, 2002 4:17:32 AM

Depends on what you want to do with it. I bought the A90f a week ago and flipped over the color, but then found I could get the PF790 for $50 more and went that route this week. The A90f is going back to Office Depot tomorrow, but not because it isn't a great monitor. The colors are fantastic! But my eyes aren't what they used to be and I need all the help I can get. The PF790 gave me the edge I needed for games.

Smoke is an indication you may have exceeded the design limits.
Related resources
March 3, 2002 7:03:11 AM

i beleive this is all on the viewsonic website but i'll go ahead and post it anyways. the A series is viewsonics shadow mask series, E is economy, and P is apreture grille. everyone will tell you that shadow is for text and grille is for graphics but my grille monitor has just fine text and i've seen many shadow monitors that display great graphics. but to answer your question, the A90f is better than the e series and is cheaper than the P series because it's not apreture grille. if you see the A90f at a store and like the way it looks then you can't go wrong with viewsonic.

repeat after me, we are all individuals!
December 24, 2009 2:54:13 PM

I think the Viewsonic line is the BOMB! They are great monitors and I have them everywhere, in fact I even have extras that I'm selling, both the A90f and the P220f. Any questions, contact kenrqueen@yahoo.com
!