Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Can't find wireless driver for ASUS M2N32 SLI-Deluxe Wifi

Last response: in Windows 7
November 2, 2009 3:51:41 PM

After installing Windows 7, I have to say it's great!

I had no problem finding my drivers on the ASUS website, except for the Wifi drivers.

I moved my computer to another room a couple of months ago, and the old room has since changed into something else.

Running an ethernet cable along 50' isn't really an option.

If anyone can provide me with some help with the Win7 drivers for my Wifi on my motherboard, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Thanks!

Best solution

a b \ Driver
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b $ Windows 7
November 2, 2009 4:12:48 PM

Try the Vista drivers on the ASUS product page. Otherwise, a second party wireless adapter can be used in place of a '50 cord. They are cheap.
November 10, 2009 12:56:41 AM

Yes, I installed these drivers and then reinstalled using recommended settings by Win7, and it works now, thanks!
m
l
Related resources
December 12, 2009 9:48:46 PM

Hey i have the same problem. I tried to install the vista drivers, but win7 wouldn't allow it. How do i fix that.

Thanks, SpitMoMMy
m
l
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
June 20, 2010 1:01:32 PM

hi
It's possible to use M2N32_SLI wireless adapter on windows 7 so Do not despair and try to solve problems

follow this Instructions to solve problems :

1.install driver from your motherboard CD using Compatibility Mode

2.update RealTek RTL8187 driver form device manager(Start>right-click on computer>properties>device manager>network adapters>right-click on Realtek RTL8187...>click on Update Driver...)

3.go to network & sharing manager>change adapter settings>Bridge the Lan & Wireless connections

4.go to "manage wireless networks" and click on "add" then select "create an ad hoc network" (check "save this network") and create a wireless network...

Now you can have internet on your mobile or any wireless devices

if still you have problem, use this software : Connectify website:Connectify.me Click here to Download

m
l
a b $ Windows 7
June 21, 2010 6:23:02 AM

metalliham said:
Yes, I installed these drivers and then reinstalled using recommended settings by Win7, and it works now, thanks!

Glad everything works -- for future reference a great resource to verify compatibility is available at the Microsoft Windows 7 Compatibility Center located at the following link: http://bit.ly/1gW6Ns and can be used for both hardware and software concerns.

Jessica
Microsoft Windows Client Team
m
l
September 30, 2013 5:03:33 PM

If your running win 7 64 bit windows update willl get your driver got all drivers for my m2n32 sli deluxe wireless... : )
m
l
!