Can't access Michael Blunck's site

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

It might be me but I get a tree when I try to go to

http://www.patagonia.de.vu/ttd/

Anyone have a solution (maybe you yourself, Michael?)

Jeroen

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

"Hyronymus" <jotto@wanadoo.nl> schreef in bericht
> It might be me but I get a tree when I try to go to
> http://www.patagonia.de.vu/ttd/

I get lots of trees. Green ones. They are part of the website.

> Anyone have a solution (maybe you yourself, Michael?)

I like trees. Especially green ones. Even more when they are part of a
forest.

Op Fri, 14 May 2004 19:32:32 +0200 schreef Hyronymus:

> It might be me but I get a tree when I try to go to
>
> http://www.patagonia.de.vu/ttd/
>
> Anyone have a solution (maybe you yourself, Michael?)

No problems here.
--
Jan Willem from Odijk, Netherlands
jw dot van dot dormolen at hccnet dot nl

New to this newsgroup? Please read the Frequently Asked
Questions (FAQ) at <http://www.tt-forums.net/faq/>. Thanks.
A nuclear war can ruin your whole day.

"Afoklala" <nospam@spam.no> wrote in message
> Op Fri, 14 May 2004 19:32:32 +0200 schreef Hyronymus:
>
> > It might be me but I get a tree when I try to go to
> >
> > http://www.patagonia.de.vu/ttd/
> >
> > Anyone have a solution (maybe you yourself, Michael?)
> >
> No problems here.

Try this, http://www.ewetel.net/~michael.blunck/ttd/, the above address
links to here.

works fine.