Canon i560

Is there a way to set the default printing color to black? I want to
be able to print a word document that contains color in black only.
I could do this with the earlier canon bubble jets but can't find how
to do it with the i560.
Thanks
Chris
2 answers Last reply
More about canon i560

    On 6 Sep 2004 16:46:33 -0700, hunterbr@optusnet.com.au (chris) wrote:

    >Is there a way to set the default printing color to black?

    I think there's a setting to print greyscale in the options, is that what you
    mean?

    Chris Pollard

    http://www.cginternet.net

    On my Canon S520 I have set up a profile that does just what you want, I
    can't imagine that you don't have that same option with the I560. I just go
    to the properties of the printer, click on the Advanced tab and there is a
    Printing defaults box that you click to set up a printing profile.

    "Christopher Pollard" <rubbish@cginternet.net> wrote in message
    On 6 Sep 2004 16:46:33 -0700, hunterbr@optusnet.com.au (chris) wrote:

    >Is there a way to set the default printing color to black?

    I think there's a setting to print greyscale in the options, is that what
    you
    mean?

    Chris Pollard

    http://www.cginternet.net