help with epson 200 problem please

Epson Stylus 200 colour. Printer doesn't print with "spooler file problem"
message coming up. Win 98.
Was printing before installation of norton anti-virus.
Can you help?
Thx.

There may indeed be a conflict with Norton, but before going there, make
sure you have adequate free disk space on your default spooler drive,
and that it is defragmented. The most common problem with a print
spooler error is due to inadequate space on the drive the spooler is
pointing to.

With Win 98, Epson drivers you can move the spooling drive if your C
drive (usually the default) is too filled. I think that can be done with
XP, but the process is different.

Art