deciding between Dell, HP & Toshiba for a Laptop

I'm considering the following laptops, I want to do a little gaming, cd
burning, email, internet, etc. I don't care about size, weight looks,
portability or battery life. All that matters is performace, durbaility,
reliability & toughness.

HP Pavillion ZV5112EA
Celeron 2.8ghz
40GB HDD
ATI Mobility Radeon 9000IGP
802.llb

HP ZE5700
P4 2.3ghz
30GB HDD

Dell Inspiron 510m
Centrino 1.5ghz
40GB HDD
64MB Video (don't know if it's shared or not)

Toshiba Satellite Pro A60 - 392
P4 Mobile 2.8ghz
40GB HDD
ATI Mobility Radeon 7000 IGP

I am leaning towards the Toshiba beacuse of the 3 year international
warranty (especially since I am residing in one country & attending
college in another) However I am willing to part with that if I get a
sturdy, reliably laptop that won't cause me trouble in the first few years.
2 answers Last reply
More about deciding dell toshiba laptop

    And you're asking a newsgroup for advice ??

    Bwa, bwa, bwahahahahahahaha !!!

    Get off your DEAD ASS and so some REAL research.

    "Mustafa" <hmkhalid@emirates.net.ae> wrote in message
    > I'm considering the following laptops, I want to do a little gaming, cd
    > burning, email, internet, etc. I don't care about size, weight looks,
    > portability or battery life. All that matters is performace, durbaility,
    > reliability & toughness.
    >
    > HP Pavillion ZV5112EA
    > Celeron 2.8ghz
    > 40GB HDD
    > ATI Mobility Radeon 9000IGP
    > 802.llb
    >
    > HP ZE5700
    > P4 2.3ghz
    > 30GB HDD
    >

    > Dell Inspiron 510m
    > Centrino 1.5ghz
    > 40GB HDD
    > 64MB Video (don't know if it's shared or not)
    >
    > Toshiba Satellite Pro A60 - 392
    > P4 Mobile 2.8ghz
    > 40GB HDD
    > ATI Mobility Radeon 7000 IGP
    >
    > I am leaning towards the Toshiba beacuse of the 3 year international
    > warranty (especially since I am residing in one country & attending
    > college in another) However I am willing to part with that if I get a
    > sturdy, reliably laptop that won't cause me trouble in the first few
    > years.

    > Toshiba Satellite Pro A60 - 392
    > P4 Mobile 2.8ghz
    > 40GB HDD
    > ATI Mobility Radeon 7000 IGP
    >
    > I am leaning towards the Toshiba beacuse of the 3 year international
    > warranty (especially since I am residing in one country & attending
    > college in another) However I am willing to part with that if I get a
    > sturdy, reliably laptop that won't cause me trouble in the first few
    years.

    Go with the Toshiba. -Dave

Homebuilt Laptops Hewlett Packard Systems