Old motherboard problem

All,

Anyone any thoughts how I might obtain a user manual for a motherboard,
which I belive is a PC100 AGP Pro possible chipset on 9831 which may have
been made in Taiwan.

I have tried a general search on the google search engine but without much
success.

Please respond to davidwcraggs@hotmail.com

Dave

---

guido

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

Try searching by FCC code:
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/fcc.html

RJW Craggs wrote:

> All,
>
> Anyone any thoughts how I might obtain a user manual for a motherboard,
> which I belive is a PC100 AGP Pro possible chipset on 9831 which may have
> been made in Taiwan.
>
> I have tried a general search on the google search engine but without much
> success.

You sure don't make it easy; like mentioning what socket/slot type it is
would have helped because "pc100 and AGP Pro" are common generic terms.

However, assuming you got that off the chipset it sounds like a PCChips (or
one of the alternate brand names) motherboard. They made a socket 7 mobo,
the M577 (also Amptron PM9900 ), with a rebranded MVP3 VIA chipset they
called "PC100AGPpro"

Decent little socket 7 mobo. Nothing fancy but there's a third party BIOS
for it to support the K6-II/III+ processors and they'll often overclock to
600 on it (6x 100MHz FSB). I liked mine till I blew it up testing dead
K6-III processors.

> Please respond to davidwcraggs@hotmail.com
>
> Dave
>

> ---

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:52:02 +0000 (UTC) No electrons were harmed when
"RJW Craggs" <rjw.craggs@btinternet.com> wrote :

>All,
>
>Anyone any thoughts how I might obtain a user manual for a motherboard,
>which I belive is a PC100 AGP Pro possible chipset on 9831 which may have
>been made in Taiwan.
>
>I have tried a general search on the google search engine but without much
>success.
>
>Please respond to davidwcraggs@hotmail.com
>
>Dave

You may get lucky on here+ forums,