Canon i550 print head alignment

When I print pictures I get horizontal lines.

I'm trying to align the print head using the printer maintenance
software. I print the test page but on the B column there isn't a
choice that has no vertical lines. -3 is the closest but it's still
pretty bad. Can I manually align the print head or should I do
something else?
1 answer Last reply
More about canon i550 print head alignment

    "Kevin" <kcorth@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > When I print pictures I get horizontal lines.
    >
    > I'm trying to align the print head using the printer maintenance
    > software. I print the test page but on the B column there isn't a
    > choice that has no vertical lines. -3 is the closest but it's still
    > pretty bad. Can I manually align the print head or should I do
    > something else?

    The idea is nor to find a block with NO lines, but rather the block with the
    least amount of lines.
    So in you case use the -3

Printers Canon Software Peripherals