temperature sensor probe

Hi

Anyone know where i can purchase a replacement temperarure sensor probe. The
lcd unit i have is LCM9931 (VTM88132). The CPU temp probe isnt reading. but
the system and HDD probes are ok.

Any idea welcome

Thanx
1 answer Last reply
More about temperature sensor probe

    "Sapphire_UK" <sapphire_uk@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Anyone know where i can purchase a replacement temperarure sensor probe.
    The
    > lcd unit i have is LCM9931 (VTM88132). The CPU temp probe isnt reading.
    but
    > the system and HDD probes are ok.
    >
    > Any idea welcome
    >
    > Thanx

    I'd switch sensor from the HDD to the CPU just to be sure that problem is
    the sensor.

    If ttgitech has stopped supporting the device I'd determine the nature of
    the sensor ( back biased diode or thermister or what ever) and procure same
    locally.
    JPS

Homebuilt Temperature Systems